senior-level administrators and faculty have participated in ICP.
- 205 Women
- 178 Men
- 101 Vice Presidents/Provosts
- 75 Deans
- 51 Faculty
- 53 Directors/Assistant Directors
- 36 Associate/Assistant Vice Presidents
- 24 Associate/Assistant Deans
- 21 Executive Directors
- 8 Chairpersons
- 10 Board of Trustees
- 4 Presidents
- 133 Student Affairs/Campus Ministry
- 117 Academic Affairs
- 73 Finance & Administration
- 25 Enrollment, Retention, Financial Aid
- 14 Executive: President & Trustee
- 21 Advancement
Since its inception the Ignatian Colleagues Program is pleased to have served participants from across the AJCU network
In addition to the operation funds provided by participating institutions, the Ignatian Colleagues Program is generously supported by the Jesuit Conference of Canada and the United States.
The HERO Institutional Assistance Fund
In response to an annual appeal issued through the Higher Education Rectors Organization, Jesuit Communities have made generous charitable donations to a fund that is designed to help schools that have restricted budgets participate in the ICP. They have also made it possible for some schools to send additional participants to the program.